• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiyaaaaaaaaaa!

mickymcd

Ow do big Mick here from Teesside :wave_cry: looks a great friendly forum.Bit about myself im 35 electrical engineer been a yo-yo dieter for the last 15 years as prob a lot on here lost a lot of weight then regained i see wls to be my answer to start a new lie for the better and try break my relationship with food currently awaiting appointment to see surgeon in October see how much i can shift before hand :eek:.

Hiya Mick - Good luck & I hope you you acheive your goal of surgery.

I am sure you will get lots of useful information & advice from this site, as i have.

hi micky are you seeing a NHS surgeon in Sunderland as i was done there x

hi mick welcome to the site chap u will find it i mine of information on all things wls and more lol
regards steve

Hi Mick and welcome.

The chaps will be pleased to see another bloke joining our happy gang.

Make yourself at home and ask all the questions you like. Good luck with your journey x

Hi and welcome to the site Mick. Lots of friendly people on here to offer advice and support. Good luck with your journey.

Hey Mick, welcome to the site hun,you are in the best place. You will get most of the answers you need on here and a ton of support. xxxx

Aye just Liz my appointment to see Dr Balpuri in October i ment Mr Small when i attended the seminar in October 2009 :D

Hi Mick and welcome to the board! :)

Hi Mick and welcome to the group! Your story is just like the rest of us here so you'll be fitting right in...

Nice to see more blokes on board, if only to give us ladies a chance to perv.. i mean check out the before and after pictures :) :). Seriously though, good luck with your whole journey, i hope the final destination is a place you reach soon x

Hi Mick,Welcome and good luck on your journey, you sound like you have been through alot of the same things as i have and many have here on this site.You're in the right place xxx

hi mick and welcome to the site.
what op are you hoping to have?

Back