• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hmmm Big Bones.....

Heck i have a huge gap when i try the test !!!!! and my knuckles are big to :( i take after my Dad bone wise.
I had to cut my wedding ring off years ago as it was cutting in and i can't wait to go get a new one and have it blessed, the ring im wearing was my sisters and is now spinning round my finger and getting very loose.

I have long thin fingers.
I have always been a size K (wedding ring)
But 6 months ago I waved to my friends little girl and my wedding and engagement ring flew off my finger :eek:
£60 later my rings are now an I :eek::eek:

hey honey, my daughter met a lery large footed woman who told her she gets great shoes from a mans drag shop, not ideal i know but shes got some great ones!!

lol, that's really funny!! Trouble is, being so tall, I don't need the heels...... well let's face it, I look like a man in drag if I try to walk in heels these days!!

Welcome to freaksville!! I did once work with a woman who wore size 11's, so it could be worse! Hope you're getting on OK post-op.

Lizzo

Yeah this is my 6th day, im just starting to feel well now been very weak and i constantly feel sick ive struggled to eat, drink and take my tablets but im getting there thanks have u had your surgery ? x

Yeah this is my 6th day, im just starting to feel well now been very weak and i constantly feel sick ive struggled to eat, drink and take my tablets but im getting there thanks have u had your surgery ? x

Take it steady - healing is a delicate process. I had my op on 29th November last year - 6 weeks today! I am just about to start on solid foods, after 4 weeks of liquids and 2 weeks of purees. It was a long process, but I have felt really well throughout - no pain or sickness - so I guess the Prof knew what he was doing when he said to take things slowly!

I started off crushing my tablets into drinks or yogurt, but I can now take them normally - although I still struggle sometimes with the large multivitamins. I still get tired easily, but that is slowly improving.

I hope things progress well for you - patience is an absolute necessity, and it will all be worth it in the end! Take care,

Liz xx

There is a test on the dukan website where you take your wrist between you thumb and your middle fingers if you can out your finger on top of the thumb u are small bone, if you can just make them meet, you are middle size bones if you have a gap, you are big bone

This will make me XXL boned haha :flirt2:

Back