• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

holiday 6 weeks post op

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I am going away 6 weeks post op, and wondering what sort of foods will I be on by then?Is it still the puree stage?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Depends on your provider, I had my op with Walsall Manor. I'm told to have 4 weeks fluids, then 2 weeks mushy - not lumps, then 2 weeks mushy with sme lumps and then slowly from 9 weeks onwards resume a more normal diet. Hope that's of help. Have you been given dietry guidelines? x x x

No, you should be on soft normal food by then ;)

I was eating soft/normal food by 6 weeks post-op. It does depend on what your team instructs, I was 2 weeks liquid, 2 weeks puree and 1 week soft/progress to normal so by 6 weeks I was trying regular food with a bit of soft to help me transition. Best of luck & follow whatever instructions you were given.

Nic:p

Carole i'm having Mr Agwunobi at Macclesfield:D:D

shel had her surgery there dont know which surgeon though but if he follows the same guidelines as Mr A you will be fine and onto introducing solids just remember that if you have a difficult time with anything take a small step back for a few meals then try again.
carole

Back