• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going on holiday in 3 weeks, what simple foods will I be able to eat

Nezzy

Going on holiday in 3 weeks, what simple foods will I be able to eat as I will be on puree foods no lumps. I dont really want to puree anything whilst away, could I try soft cauliflower with cheese sauce and mash with gravy.

Has anyone got any other suggestions?

Anez xxxx

Those sound fine as you can just mush them on your plate in between spoon fulls (well not full lol). Plenty of sauce or gravy and you'll be fine.Try some fish in sauce and just mush that too with a bit of mash. You could still have your soups and porridge and get some sugar free jelly and yoghurts.

bander ?

No idea but wanted to tell you to have a fabulous time!

Hi Anez
I hope you have a lovely time on holiday where are you going . What about soft boiled veg like carrot , swede/turnip mashed up with potato and gravy . You can buy them ready made and you just have to pop them in the microwave . Scrambled egg , lean ham chopped up , corned beef , risotto . Take care .
Margaret xx

Thanks again for your ideas they all sound great and I've only got 2 more days and can have soft food - hooray xxx

My god doesn't time fly by? I can remember you coming round from your op..lol

Hope you have a super holiday.

xxx

Back