• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Holiday

Priesty

Hi,

I have booked our family Holiday today. It will be the first ever holiday I have been on for 9 Years!!!:clap:

The first holiday my children will remember and my youngest hasn't been on holiday before.:wavey:

I have my op on March 12th and I am hoping that by may 28th I shall be fully recovered and eating ok by then. Were going to butlins full board and I have booked the premiere dining room so there is more choice of salads, and veg etc.:innocent0001:

Can anyone give me an idea of what I should be able to eat 2 1/2 months post op? Have I done the right thing?:d'oh:

Anyway take care all

Paula XX

hi
I am only just over a week post band but in all honesty i have been told after 6 week i shoudl bo on normal food so i am pretty sure you should be ok.
Excellent that you have booked it, We have three holidays booked, April, June and July all in thsi country and I cant wait have been on holiday every year in the UK but never done things like gone swimming, wore nice clothes etc.. I cant wait either
your family will love it x

With a bypass you should be at the end of soft food and starting normal foods. I hope you all have a great time.

John xx

How lovely for you and your children. Sorry i have no advice to share but just wanted to wish you a wonderful holiday. My girls have been to Turkey, Tunisia, Spain, Greece etc but no holiday was ever enjoyed as much as Butlins..... I'm so jealous :) xx

Hi,

Thanks all, I am so relieved. I opted fro Premiere dining so I have more choice. They even have a wok bar so I can have stir fry's and they cook it to order. So even if I live on noodles for the week it will be fine.

The kids are excited and I think it will be good for us all. I love somerset and there is so much to do even if the weather is yuk!! (it probably will be lol) after 9 years I need a holiday!!

Take Care

Paula XX

Hi Paula i had my bypass may 13th and went to the isle of wight 10 wks later, i was just onto normal food i remember sharing a fish pie at a restaurant with my mum! I'm sure you will be fine and sooooooo ready for a holiday!

Hi Paula, I'm 10 weeks post op and can eat entirely normal foods. Sugar and fat free (or almost) of course xx

Cuppa xx

Back