• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am home and hating my bypass.

So pleased to hear that you are feeling better. The first couple of weeks post-op can be very hard and it is very easy for those of us who are further out to forget those scary early days. And the truth is it harder for some to cope due to the stress, trauma and our individual health issues.

So baby yourself, take it easy and look forward to feeling better everyday until like magic you'll eventually feel like a brand new person!

Nic:)

so glad to hear that you no longer hate your bypass and that day by day you are feeling a bit better in yourself. As others have said greif takes time and I am not going to tell you it will get better and you'll forget the pain as you will not forget the pain of losing a love one but it will ease and you will look back on memories special to you of your nan and be able to smile at them instead of crying. You have to feel this way to be able to grieve unfortunatley it is one of lifes horrid moments but it makes us stronger in our own way. Best wishes hun and good luck with your weight loss xxxxx

:angel:

I'm so glad that you are feeling much happier towards your bypass Karen.... Healing thoughts and best wishes from the heart are sent your way still xxx

Back