• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am home and hating my bypass.

angelpie

sorry I have not posted before now. I came home on monday. I have been having a difficult time since my bypass last week.
I am in so much pain and have got no support at home .
I wanted to post to say a big thanks to everyone who has supported me and especially to everyone who came to visit me in hospital and the get well soon cards.
I hate my bypass at the moment, so I dont want to post too much about it as I dont want to scare anyone.
I will post the details in my diary when i am feeling better.
My nans funeral is on friday and I am too ill to get there, which is really upsetting.
I will try to post next week. lol xx

Nice to see you back on , you will feel better soon hun chin up you will get there x

So sorry to hear you're not feeling good at the moment Karen. I hope a support system drops in for you really soon....

Am so sorry you're unable to go to your nan's funeral, but you can be there in spirit. Your nan will be watching over you and will be so happy when she sees the changes that are going to happen and see your new healthier/happier life. Stay strong girl and keep the faith xx

Sorry you are not having a good time at the moment Karen. No matter how prepared people think they are for this surgery, the reality doesnt hit until we're off that operating table.

It will get better hun, I promise. Hang in there, make sure you are sipping plenty and you will soon start to feel a bit brighter.

Big hugs xx

I am sure things will settle down for you soon, hun, and you will feel happier, and more at ease with your bypass. x

i'm sorry your having such a bad time, i'm sure things will pick up for you as time goes on.
is there somone who can say a few words for you at your nans funeral.
my thoughts are with you, sue.

hi just wanted to say my thoughts are with you for friday & please try keep chin up will get better im sure. chris

Hang on in there it will get better. You have been through a rough deal on top of added emotional pressure so you will feel it at the moment.

Your Nan will understand you can say your goodbyes when you are well enough to. Keep sipping away and try and get some help if not there are things that can wait until you are feeling up to it.

Sending you massive hugs x xx x

aww im sorry to hear you dont feel to good right now but as the others have said it will get better just try and take it 1 step at a time i know im not a bypasser but there is alot of support here for you.

big huggs

from Liz x

Hi Angel

hang on in there, you will start to feel better soon. Have you got pain meds you can take ? Also try some mint tea as some of your pain may be trapped wind and use a wrapped up hot water bottle as well as this will soothe some of the pain.

Remember if you take pain meds do not take any ibuprofen or anti inflamatories like aspirin.

My thoughts will be with you for friday, when you are feeling a bit fitter you can go and say goodbye to your nan properly

Xx

Really sorry you're feeling crap hun, but it is normal at first to feel down and sore, and you've had added pressure remember:(Look after yourself and take it easy x:D

Hope you're feeling better soon Karen xx

Cuppa xx

Sorry you are not having a good time at the moment Karen. No matter how prepared people think they are for this surgery, the reality doesnt hit until we're off that operating table.

i agree 100% xx

hope u feel better soon, we are all here for u, i had a bad time after my bypass and got excellent support on here xx

Hi I just want to add my good wishes and a great big hug. I really hope you start to feel a bit better soon, I am guessing it is really difficult without support at home, but everyone on here is behind you all the way.
Thinking of you xx

Keep smiling hun - it will get better. Sending you giant cyber ((((((hugs)))))) xxx

Sorry to hear your not feeling too good after your op but as everyone else has said it will get better and, once you can see things happening you won't feel so down about the op, chin up hun just take things easy and don't forget to sip sip sip :hug99: hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Back