• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Honesty

hello there , myself I have just told my partner who supports me . I think everyone is different , just tell those who you feel comfortable with, at the end of the day its nothing to do with anyone but you !, it's your life, your body. and to hell with anyone who disapproves !!!

I've told everyone at work. Needle the time off, plus appointments, plus my tiredness... And losing 3 stone in the 6 weeks I was off! They all noticed.

Personal life 3 friends know and my sister. The 3 friends are from different cycles, so won't tell anyone.

Didn't tell my patents as they would worry! They just think I'm on another of my diets.

I've had a few ops for PCOS and cyst removal so everyone thinks the op was for that xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have told my best friend, another friend but that's all. my husband doesn't know as yet. I will tell him further down the line.

My husband was the only one to start with, but after a while I kept thinking what if something happened to me my kids would be so angry I hadn't told them so I discussed it with them. Out of the three it was my son who voiced his opinion about it not been a quick fix etc etc. after I told him what I've been doing for the past year in perpetration he calmed down. My managers at work know because I will have to have time of work,but one of them is being a bit funny, making remarks about loosing weight naturally ( says she who is built like a stick insect) and I have confided in just the one work colleague. Who has been more intrigued about my choice but at the same time supported. Lastly I wasn't going to tell my mother because she is very judgmental Again slender and never had a problem with her weight. She has been going on at me for years about how I look, she going to burie me she dies etc but I told her I was having surgery, she googled it first before coming back to me and said that's a great idea well done hope its ok for you. She does think I'm having a band fitted I haven't actually told her what I'm having don but at least she is supporting me which made a nice change. :)

I told everyone that would stop and listen...I've had great support from family and friends..I'm very lucky in that respect.Do what is right for you,Good luck x

Thanks for your reponses everyone, I suppose I will go with the flow. Ihave not even received my first appointment yet so do not have to even think about it yet I suppose. xx

Back