• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am going to celebrate . . . my 150lb loss

top_kat

I forgot to weigh in yesterday so did it this morning and since I last weighed in I've lost 3lbs.

So, I have hit today on the nose a 150lb loss

:talk017:

Last night at a group I go to, we had to show something of ourselves. I showed them a photo of where I was back in August of last year. 150lb heavier. The lady leading the group said "Who is this you are showing us a photo of".

When I replied it is me, the whole group gasped loudly and then started clapping. I have apart from here, never really shown my "before" photos. Especially the ones from that holiday.

I've never shown them to people who are strangers. I see the photo now - one from that fateful trip to Italy which was my "final straw" and it doesn't even look like me. I actually had to fight back tears when she asked me, how I felt when I see that photo. And I explained that it makes me realise how much of my life I wasted being overweight. It makes me sad that is how I was and yet didn't really see it.

I am 10 sizes down in tops, 9 sizes down in bottoms. I have lost 2 shoe sizes. I have dropped over 24 points of BMI and hit 30 on the nose, so with another lb, I will no longer be classed as obese. It will be the LAST time I will be classed as obese!

And although I may fall short of the target I wanted to reach by Xmas to be in the 12 stones, I am only 4lb away. But, I wanted to lose minimum of a stone before Xmas and I HAVE achieved that. Plus, there's still 11 days to go.

My band journey has been up and down, it isn't yet working in the way that we had hoped in terms of restriction and hunger. But it HAS worked. Simply by its placement it has worked, it has changed the way I think, the way I eat, but more so the way I feel.

I NEED to celebrate it and I know that everyone here will really relate to those feelings too.

Let's bring on the :dancing_snowman: lol

Holy moly! Wow! That's amazing! You should celebrate! Get your hair done, a mani/pedi, or a massage... Or all 3! You deserve it!

Amazing you have done so well, congratulations xx

You've done so well, especially as you've not had restriction. I'm a bypasser, but have found your posts so helpful and just hope I can achieve the same success you have! You look so full of confidence now, which is lovely to see.

Keep up the great work xx

Wow, what a fantastic loss. Well done for all your hard work.

I cannot think of one person that deserves this accolade more than you TK
You tirelessly work to inspire and help everyone and you always reach out to members that are struggling
I for one cannot thank you enough
Well Done my Friend
Love Val xxxxx
:heartpump::0clapper:

PS
This is my 1000 post and wanted to dedicate it to you TK....
Im so glad I found this site xxxxxx
:thankyou:

That is amazing TK! Well done and congratulations! Xx

Kirsty

Well done, you should be really proud of yourself. You deserve this. Hope you can celebrate and a big and nice way. X

Fantastic news TK :) you definitely need to celebrate it!

thanks everyone - I celebrated with a treat of a banana lol

:D

A huge well done TK:) You are very inspirational and your comments help me with starting my own, hopefully, successful weight loss journey. Thank you.

Congratulations. X

lol! Celebrate with something pretty hun - a new dress, etc or a makeover or haircut :)

Back