• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hooray we have a wrap page!

I had same problem with fluids and found i could drink 500ml or so about 1/2 hour before eating when there was no food inside. i drank this as soon as i got up before breakfast and then drank in small amounts as often as i could. i got some sports bottles 500mls each to measure it out trying to get through 4 of them. I also drank tea. Sounds lime your fluids are letting you down. you know your body will retain if it not getting enough fluid

Today I've eaten -

Breakfast - slim fast shake
Snack - pineapple
Lunch - small bowl of mushroom pasta.
Snack - melon and mango slices
Tea - small bowl of rice and chicken.
1 pint of nas. No where near enough!!
860 cals all together. Can't believe I'm actually eating less than 1000 cals per day!! Shocking.

Jules cut the carbs down and increase the protein. Thats quite a carby day there. Are you using MFP to track cals? Check your protein daily too! And up the fluids! xx

I use my fitness pal. I usually have a lot more protein but couldn't face meat today. Have been feeling nausea just smelling food. I just ate what I hoped would fill me and stop me from being dizzy/tired (which i am feeling a lot lately). I bought turkey on the way home and I'm going to a Turkish restaurant for my birthday Tommorow so will just eat meat/fish then too. Just small portions!! I really wish the weight would start coming off again. It's horrible thinking I went through all that and I've only lost a stone and 4lb. It's so demoralising! :( x

The drastic diet change will make you tired. are you having vit b12 daily. Otherwise ask your gp for a blood test.

I use my fitness pal. I usually have a lot more protein but couldn't face meat today. Have been feeling nausea just smelling food. I just ate what I hoped would fill me and stop me from being dizzy/tired (which i am feeling a lot lately). I bought turkey on the way home and I'm going to a Turkish restaurant for my birthday Tommorow so will just eat meat/fish then too. Just small portions!! I really wish the weight would start coming off again. It's horrible thinking I went through all that and I've only lost a stone and 4lb. It's so demoralising! :( x

Ok, as long as you're eating more protein on most days, thats fine. And dont be demoralised, it'll start again soon, you know it will :) :) x

I am going out to Dr. Cierny on the 1st April for a wrap. So pleased to find someone else on here who went to CB. Any tips x

Please may I ask how you look at photographs I don't know how to do it I am new to the website. Thank you so much.

Hi Apples, Welcome to the site.

You need to get your posts up to 50 before you can do anything, like look at photos.
xx

Last edited by a moderator:
High I am going out to Dr. Cierny and I also come from Essex I see you went. Are you happy with your operation and wrap

I am going to become a Wrapper -- my husband would laugh at me he says I am stuck in a time warb with my music LOL

Thank you xxx you will not regret your decision. Michael and Debs take amazing care of you. I look forward to seeing your updates. X

Sorry for my ignorance but what is MFP?

It's My Fitness Pal. It's a website or you can get the app version if you have a smart phone and it helps you track your daily calories etc, its lists thousands of foods that you can just select if you've eaten that particular food and it already has all the nutritional detail so you don't need to work it out.

Back