• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Horizon tuesday 20th March - Obesity

:hijack: sorry sophie :eek: xxx

Sure she would if she could, lol :rolleyes: but guess it is your bedtime anyway ;) xxx
you always try to make me go to bed :(
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: :D xxx

you always try to make me go to bed :(
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: :D xxx

Well one of us should get some sleep :wave_cry: & you have a long day tomorrow ... don't want you zzzzzzzzzzzing on the conveyor belt ... who knows what you would trap :eek: xxx

Did anyone watch it?

I think its the best look at obesity and whats happens after a gastric bypass. And all the science.

I am now happier than ever I have chosen this route.

I just am watching in on Virgin On Demand as I missed it Tues and was told its amazing. And it hasn't disappointed :)

BBC iPlayer - Horizon: 2011-2012: The Truth about Fat

Thanks for the heads up, Sophie!

Don't know how I missed this during the week ..... sometimes these science progs with no PR and no write up go under the radar, while stupid "Big Fat Gypsy Weddings" gets talked about loads !!!

It is repeated tonight at 11:55 on bbc hd.

Sharonimo said:
BBC iPlayer - Horizon: 2011-2012: The Truth about Fat

Thanks for the heads up, Sophie!

Don't know how I missed this during the week ..... sometimes these science progs with no PR and no write up go under the radar, while stupid "Big Fat Gypsy Weddings" gets talked about loads !!!

That is so true! I only knew about it after the event because it was being discussed on a fb group. As it wasn't surgery goes wrong or let's slate bypasses it got no write up. It was too positive :)

Caren and Den, hijack away lol. If I had that grand I would give it to you Caren. Fingers crossed one of us win the lottery tonight :D

just downloading it now

Back