• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Horizons - What's The Right Diet For You?

Me too, I'm an equal opportunities eater :p x x x

:rotflmao:

As a constant craver last nights conclusion certainly explained why at the end of my journey I feel a constant need to eat something even though I'm not particularly hungry. It dosent even have to be particularly "nice". Pickles has always been my go to food when I feel a need but I have been going through jars of the blooming things lately trying to appease it. Silly hormones telling me my fat stores are now too low even though in actuality they aren't. So I'm going to start having a more substantial breakfast as suggested and see if that keeps the pickle monster away. Only problem is I have never been good with breakfast and since the bypass I just don't tolerate it very well.

As a minor aside I would have liked to have heard the points of view from the two people who didn't raise their cards at the end suggesting they didn't agree with the findings.

I always have breakfast..I have to force myself some days but it's either a yoghurt or cereal. Before my op if went to bed thinking about breakfast, I woke up thinking about breakfast!!
I'm currently on frosties, the last two months I gave been munching through shredded wheat!

Those cakes did look good..190 cals a slice!! Haha yeh I wish...it's also like a psychological experiment by Milgram, where the subject believed they were electrocuting someone! Like the cake they must have known it was more but because they were told it by someone in authority they ate it!

Back