• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Horrendous chest pain

Clarey1974

Please can anyone advise me? I'm 2 weeks post op (band) and have horrendous chest pains. I've taken indigestion remedies but nothings working. It's not acidy and worse when I lay down. I'm panicking I've got a band slip :-((((((((

Phone NHS direct or 999. Get yourself looked at ASAP. Asking for advice is wasting time. Hope your ok and feeling better soon xx

Did you call nhs direct or your GP?? Hoping all was okay xx

I don't feel it's a band slip as I had one when I had my band it's just your body getting used to it and if you vomit or try to eat things that irritate it this causes it to swell
When my band slipped I was bringing back my saliva and had like coffee grains in it (ground fresh coffee)
Durring my first month I had a pain in the chest it did calm down after a while but had to go back to stage one fluids then move back through the stages
If you give your provider a call is the best thing to do if you cannot get through call into a&e just to have a check
Hope you get it sorted soon
Take care
Mark

Hope everything is OK xx

Back