• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital appointments

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
I know this is probably a silly question. I am a SAHM of 3 year old twins and have no help with them as my husband works and lives away during the workweek. Will it be okay to take the girls with me to my appointments? My parents live in Florida and my FIL lives in Bali so we don't have anyone who could watch them.

Hello there

i cannot see why you wouldnt be able to take them. If your unsure and want confirmation you can always check with your provider.

All the best - mejulie x x

Thanks so much. I do usually keep them in their buggy and I bring colouring books and crayons to keep them occupied. I appreciate your input.

Take them with you!! No-one is going to cancel your appointment just because you,ve got your babies with you. I'm sure there will have been many more in your position and some consulting rooms even have a few toys in there to occupy the kids. Just make sure that the kids are happy otherwise you may miss out on any questions you or your surgeon want to ask. Good luck xx Gaynor xx

Back