• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital Pictures

tink75

Thought as a last resort to forget the past I would post my hospital pictures on here. The good, the bad and the darn right ugly lol. Can you guess which one was family trying to cheer me up at halloween when I didn't see my family :0( I am grateful to God to be blessed with an amazing supportive family that could ake me smile when things were bleak - thanks hubby, mum, dad and AJ - you are all my world xxx

Attachments

• Photo-0006v.jpg
    Photo-0006v.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Photo-0008w.jpg
    Photo-0008w.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 327
  • mums cam 114.jpg
    mums cam 114.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 412
  • mums cam 236.jpg
    mums cam 236.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 333
  • mums cam 238.jpg
    mums cam 238.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 401
yeah was wondering the same

Love the spaceman picture.:)

Lol my family call that my buzz lightyear look lol lol lol. After surgery I had a lot of complications (def not common so please noone start panicing) - I ended up in intensive care on life support for a couple of weeks. This is me in HDU in an oxygen mask cause I still couldn't breath by myself. To take a positive my family call me buzz now and it has become a standing joke.

Lol my family call that my buzz lightyear look lol lol lol. After surgery I had a lot of complications (def not common so please noone start panicing) - I ended up in intensive care on life support for a couple of weeks. This is me in HDU in an oxygen mask cause I still couldn't breath by myself. To take a positive my family call me buzz now and it has become a standing joke.
Oh wow, so glad you pulled through it OK, and your looking great. :)

You certainly had a rough old time of it last year Tink, so very happy to see you now doing so well.

Congratulations on losing 100lbs:happy096:

Ditto what Mini said Tink. So glad those complications are behind you now, and that you are seeing the results of your bypass.

To infinity.... and beyond!

Thanks for posting those.
Glad to see you were still smiling in most of them!! x

I really did try to smile through it - I went to hell and back and I can truely say I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Even with the complications it was the best decision I ever made - I know 10 years from now I'll prob still be here with my grandkids to be. Knowing that is the best feeling in the world!!!!

He hun what happen how come you ended up in hospital?? hope your feeling much better now?please do take it easy.x

I really did try to smile through it - I went to hell and back and I can truely say I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Even with the complications it was the best decision I ever made - I know 10 years from now I'll prob still be here with my grandkids to be. Knowing that is the best feeling in the world!!!!

You had us all worried at the time Tink, especially your massive weightloss at the time. So pleased you worked your way through it, you have such a positive attitude. xx

Blimey, how fantastic you look now, i am so glad everything has worked out after your traumatic operation, you is one tuff lady!!!

Back