• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hot drink problem

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Okay I'm nearly nine months out and over the past two days have developed a problem with hot drinks... Hiccups! Not the full blown attack thing it's only when I swallow it. I sip my coffee/tea and the hiccup comes up to meet it :( as the drink cools it does ease? I like my tea n coffee hot btw ;) Any ideas on why this has developed only now people?? ..

Funnily enough I've just started getting something similar with hot food and drink.

Not the hiccups but a 'wurgling' sound at the base of my throat. I've ha to admit defeat and drink my stuff cooler - though I much prefer it hot.

Yep sue I get this too now as well. It's not the whirly gurglies that everyone gets with the bypass but a bit like a very freshly opened fizzy drink feeling in the bit between pouch and throat.... Sorry for my explanation of it but it's the only way I can describe it lol. Darn it I like my tea n coffee hot hot :(

Dunno why it happens ladies, but unfortunately it doesn't go away.

:cry:

I best get my hot cuppas down my neck while I can, this Bypass malarkey doesn't half throw you a curved ball sometimes!!

It does butterfly ..so odd that it's only happening now 9 months later ... B****r

It does butterfly ..so odd that it's only happening now 9 months later ... B****r

I got a weird "Can't eat an evening meal" issue going on atm lol, these things sure are sent to try us!

This happens now and again for me too and I have yet to suss that out lol but at the moment there is no rhyme nor reason to it. For a few days I just can't get pack any more than a few mouthfuls and then for a week or so everything is just fine and I'm panicking that I have lost restriction.. There's just no pleasing me lol

Back