• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling with what to drink!

Neticak

Hi all,

I'm now 10 months after having a GB and doing really well. Feeling fab, have so much more energy and loving my new figure. I just have one niggling issue...

Pre-op I wouldn't say I was a mad fizzy drinks drinker but had a can of pepsi max with my evening meal, the odd can of red bull etc. I've never drunk loads of water but now manage to sip throughout the day. I've discovered this belvior ginger cordial which is gorgeous, i love it. But I've checked the sugar content and it's high so I must now shove it to the back of the cupboard and it'll become my 'special occasion treat'. I don't drink alcohol either so I need a new tasty low sugar drink that I can have in the evening.

Any ideas all? What do you all drink day to day except for tea and coffee?

NAS Vimto for me...and water which I hate but I make sure I get a bottle down every day at work!

Thanks Kar, I'll have to give vimto a try.

I'm not too keen on the usual cordial/dilute drinks which is why I'm struggling so much!

It's rare that I can drink anything really fizzy as it bloat me but I do have a can of pre mixed gin and tonic from asda only £1 a can and is not too fizzy and does me fine! But cokes/Pepsi it's a no no

Back