• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just for fun what kind of eater are you

32bme

Keeps on trying
Found this re observing potential partners or staff ..
For fun only but it makes you think

) Speedy Eaters
One in six (15%) of us admit to rushing our food, but it’s not just hunger driving us to eat everything as fast as we can. It also shows a lack of trust towards others at the table. So if your dinner date is gobbling down their dinner at the speed of lightening, then they are protecting themselves as well as their food from potential predators close by (the likelihood is a character trait derived from living amongst a big brood of brothers and sisters during their childhood, all fighting for the biggest slice of cake).
2) Extrovert Eaters
If your dinner partner is a messy eater, then you are in for a fun time. People who are untidy eaters are often more comical and extroverted, probably because like the other 60% of Brits in this category, they are too busy trying to entertain everyone at the table than concentrate on what’s on the plate in front of them.
3) Methodical Munchers
It’s not just about eating ‘brain food’ but how you eat it which shows intelligence. People who tend to eat methodically (over 1 in 10 of us), for example all of their peas, then all of their meat and finally all of their potatoes, are likely to be smarter and more academic. So if you are interviewing over lunch, keep an eye on how your candidate approaches their appetisers, and not just the answers they give you.
4) Impetuous Indulgers
The 47% of people (more often males at 53%) who admit to eating everything put in front of them, including the salad garnish, pizza crust and every last drop of sauce are similar to ‘hunter gatherers’ from Darwin’s Theory of Evolution. Their natural instincts kick-in at meal times programming them to seek out nutrients from all sources.

Well I used to be the Impetuous Indulger, was definaltely a volume eater of savoury foods.

Post band Im a small scale Methodical Muncher!

Im a number 4 always clear that plate!

No. 1, and yes I did have a lot of siblings. I've only just stopped using my fork as a weapon of defence/coiled attack.

i was am probably a number 1.
All us to clammer in when i got the shopping in weekly with my mother,first in got the best and the most.
Until i started looking all all these child hood things/association still used to stock pile things just in case. ( have changed a number of my old beliefs/behaviours)
Eating fast V time is a biggy and eating out too much.....

I dont buy chocs sugary items, unless i give them str
aight to the person they were intended for.

Wondered whatother behaviours others have changed/ challenged as that must be a huge part of successful weight loss and on going maintaining?

Would love to know

Back