• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HOW DID YOUR KIDS REACT!

My son is 25 and my daughter is 15. Katie refused to travel down with me to Manchester and stayed in Glasgow as she had a picture in her head of how ill i might be. My son takes everything in his stride and didn't appear worried. As far as their feelings towards the op both of them never saw me as big bless them. But when i told Allan he was surprised that i was taking such drastic action. Now 14 months on Katie loves the fact that we are both the same size and Allan thinks its "shocking" when his friends say he has a "hot" mum ha ha x

My son is 25 and my daughter is 15. Katie refused to travel down with me to Manchester and stayed in Glasgow as she had a picture in her head of how ill i might be. My son takes everything in his stride and didn't appear worried. As far as their feelings towards the op both of them never saw me as big bless them. But when i told Allan he was surprised that i was taking such drastic action. Now 14 months on Katie loves the fact that we are both the same size and Allan thinks its "shocking" when his friends say he has a "hot" mum ha ha x

Allie - My kids & my dad, don't see me fat! Its strange! Well they do say that love is blind :D

Thanks all of yous for your great comments!
Glad to see you back posting Zionaka. How are you?
Jmo kids dont see us fat do they, which is weird but our kids love is unconditional which is wonderful.
I wont ever stop being myself but i will be more active and fun to be with and thats a promise lol xxxx

my girls never saw me as fat, but now, they cant belive the difference in me, and are always making comments, - nice ones, lol. pity i didnt do this years ago before my physical health got so bad, still, one day i might be a bit better.

true andrea, its a life changing op, and i for one am grateful for it.

Back