• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do I get a slider thing?

dizzybizzi

Hi, sorry, someone told me yesterday but I still can't work out how to do this.
How do I get a weight loss slider thing?
I have been to wls surgery.com trackers at top of page but I can't sign in with same username and password. What am I doing wrong?
Op on thurs so I want to get it going now! x
Also, how do I get my name in flashy lights?!!!

Hi Dizzy I'm a bit new to this myself but when I created my ticker I couldn't log in with the WLS details. I think you go through the process of setting the ticker up and at the end you create a pin. It will then give you a user id. Good luck!

Hi dizzy how are you today? How is the pre op diet going. xxx

Hi dizzy how are you today? How is the pre op diet going. xxx

Hey Sugga. I am ok thanks but milk and jelly becoming a bit of a chore now! Just keep reminding myself I am day 12 and only 2 days to go!!! I really want a burger king, with tuna bag for pudding!!!!! Sorry!!!

How are u feeling?

I am really scared now actually! I packed my bag last night. Do u think u will stay in your pj's all the time u are in hosp or take clothes to change in to?

x

Hi Dizzy, I managed to do my "slider thing" this afternoon and for me that was a miracle.....
I went to the green boxes at the top of the page and found the box that says tutorials. You'll then find a tutorial that goes through the process.
Mind you, I haven't yet worked out how to embelish my name at the end of each post like you have.....!!!???

Oh well, one thing at a time for my old brain...

Back