• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do skinny people manage to sit down

Loving the Loop

Now that I have lost 8st since my seminar, I have been happy to rediscover things like ribs, collar bones and even cheek bones(almost) however I'm struggling with my Tail bone.

It hurts to sit down people!!!!:mad:

Even the sofa is uncomfortable, I am sitting on extra cushions and it still aches. I seem to have lost my weight from the chest up and pelvis down (I have no bum cheeks left) but am still carrying my excess weight round my belly.

Whinge over.

Now that I have lost 8st since my seminar, I have been happy to rediscover things like ribs, collar bones and even cheek bones(almost) however I'm struggling with my Tail bone. It hurts to sit down people!!!!:mad: Even the sofa is uncomfortable, I am sitting on extra cushions and it still aches. I seem to have lost my weight from the chest up and pelvis down (I have no bum cheeks left) but am still carrying my excess weight round my belly. Whinge over.

Yep! Tailbone sucks! Mine is painful to the point i cant even lie down in bed on my back....

I was wondering tonight myself how the hell skinny boney people sleep at all!! I had my hipbones poking and hurting all night tonight and i even struggled to fall asleep! Such a strange sensation! Not pleasant! And the knees.. When you lie down on your side.. The bones just press on each other.. I had to put a small pillow in between them..

And i am still overweight and still have plenty if fat...

Strange!

Ankles in bed if I'm on my side I get scared to move incase I start a fire!!

'Bob' is my pain saver LOL a full body cushion.... it got named because frankly it takes up a whole human size portion of the bed but makes sleeping so much more comfortable :)

Ooh yeah. The knocking knees in bed is horrible! My face bones hurt too where they are so tender and I recently bruised my hip just by lying on the floor on my front!
Worst is tail bone and the bath though, if I move it grinds and it's very painful!

Ooh yeah. The knocking knees in bed is horrible! My face bones hurt too where they are so tender and I recently bruised my hip just by lying on the floor on my front! Worst is tail bone and the bath though, if I move it grinds and it's very painful!

I stopped having baths for that reason! Its so painful i just couldnt get comfortable!

I have the same problem. Thing is because we lose muscle too we don't have the same muscle mass in our bums. We need a couple of years of squats to get a booty!

I have the same problem. Thing is because we lose muscle too we don't have the same muscle mass in our bums. We need a couple of years of squats to get a booty!

One of my exercises both pre and post hip replacement is butt clenches. :D hoping for a free butt lift .. these can be done anywhere. Given my activity levels are low I will take whatever is possible.

I could do with a full body lift! 26 year old in an 80 year old skin sack. No amount of exercise is guna tone this haha

Back