• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how do u display your mood in avatar?

highheels

likes to post
i have noticed that some people have their mood in their avatar, but mine can be changed but no one can see it except me, why is this??? i hope someone can help me, i hope you understand what i mean?? love highheels xx

At top of this screen in blue box on right hand side it says "my mood" - click over it and it will have a drop down bar of differnt moods .... pick one you like and it should update it ....

but beverley, if you look, your mood can be seen, can you see my mood?

I can't see your mood! Do you need to have over 50 posts??

i am not sure if you need more than 50 posts, you are the first person who has noticed what i am talking about, i can see your mood, thanks for the reply, it does seem strange that you can't see my mood xx

For some reason your mood is in your signature, underneath your weight stats!

Have you copied and pasted it by accident?? Never seen this before, its a phenomina!!!

Me too!

i have noticed that some people have their mood in their avatar, but mine can be changed but no one can see it except me, why is this??? i hope someone can help me, i hope you understand what i mean?? love highheels xx

Hiya,

At the top right do you see something called my mood?

Pierce

Its an epidemic

Hiya,

At the top right do you see something called my mood?

Pierce
yes i can ssee my mood and i know how to change it, but the big question is..... it is not in my avatar???, if that is what you call it. i am so desperate for my mood to show that i pasted it in, but i have now deleted it,

it has turned out o be quite a funny post!!!! i am laughing,:D:D:D, ithink i have not asked the qyestion right, if everbody looks at my location and rep power bit, you can not see my mood in there, why is that? please help me get it there, thanks!!

I understand what you mean HH and I agree i can't see it either on yours. Go to the top where it says change mood ... and put "no mood" - then after you've done that, try doing it again with whichever mood you'd like us to see ...... maybe it will work then??!!

it does seem strange, maybe i should just stop worrying about it, i am upset though, why me??

Back