• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

?...How Emotionally Fit Are You...?

Snowcrystal

I found this and thought it would give incite and be fun too.

Here is link: How Emotionally Fit Are You?

And here is my results:

How Emotionally Fit Are You?

You’re emotionally fit as a fiddle

Besides being comfortable in your own psyche, you have a healthy level of emotional self-awareness and can use it to your benefit in taxing situations. You’re able to accept and deal with your moods, the bad ones and the good, and you find ways to rise to life’s challenges and help yourself through them, gathering the support you need when you need it. “You’re in a good place emotionally so keep doing what you’re doing,” says Domar. “But don’t assume you can sit back and relax. It takes work to stay emotionally balanced, and as life’s circumstances change, you will need to stay on your toes and check in with yourself regularly.” In other words, keep working on those emotional muscles so they’ll be fit and flexible when you really need them.

Have Fun

xXx

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi
Just did the test and came out with the same result. Don't know how though have my 1st consultation a week today and worry they may reject me for surgery. That said my job keeps me emotionally fit so maybe its that that got the result ha ha. Good link though nice to know i'm not losing it just yet
Allie
xx

serenitylove

Your emotional fitness level could use a boost

While you’re somewhat emotionally balanced, your equilibrium is too easily upset by life’s curveballs. “You’ve got some good coping skills but you need to build upon the ones you already have as well as developing new ones,” says Domar. The key is to think about situations where you feel confident about your emotional fitness, then to brainstorm how you can apply those well-honed skills to areas where you feel shakier. How could you better manage your moods? How could you change the way you think about difficult situations? Also, try to cultivate more mutually supportive relationships and more empathy for yourself and others by cutting everyone some slack when life gets tough. Taking these steps will help you improve how you manage your feelings and handle adversity, which will help you develop more emotional strength and inner resources than you’ve ever had.

oh dear lol

BlueDiamond

yipee.gif
How Emotionally Fit Are You?

You’re emotionally fit as a fiddle Besides being comfortable in your own psyche, you have a healthy level of emotional self-awareness and can use it to your benefit in taxing situations. You’re able to accept and deal with your moods, the bad ones and the good, and you find ways to rise to life’s challenges and help yourself through them, gathering the support you need when you need it. “You’re in a good place emotionally so keep doing what you’re doing,” says Domar. “But don’t assume you can sit back and relax. It takes work to stay emotionally balanced, and as life’s circumstances change, you will need to stay on your toes and check in with yourself regularly.” In other words, keep working on those emotional muscles so they’ll be fit and flexible when you really need them.

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
woops An this is almost true
You’re an emotional couch potato

“You’re not in tune with what’s going on in your heart, mind or soul, and you’re overwhelmed by the demands in your life,” says Domar. This is your wake-up call: It’s time to get to work on your emotional fitness. Start by taking baby steps: Find one person in your life you trust and try to confide in her or him. Learn to recognize your own feelings—and their causes—by trying to name them when they occur. Find ways to reduce stress in your life (by asking for help, setting limits or delegating a responsibility). Or start getting a grip on your own mood management by practicing relaxation techniques or engaging in healthy problem-solving exercises when upsetting things happen. Each successful change you make will encourage you to take more positive steps, Domar says, and before you know it, you’ll have boosted your emotional fitness.

PinkyButtonz

You’re emotionally fit as a fiddle

Besides being comfortable in your own psyche, you have a healthy level of emotional self-awareness and can use it to your benefit in taxing situations. You’re able to accept and deal with your moods, the bad ones and the good, and you find ways to rise to life’s challenges and help yourself through them, gathering the support you need when you need it. “You’re in a good place emotionally so keep doing what you’re doing,” says Domar. “But don’t assume you can sit back and relax. It takes work to stay emotionally balanced, and as life’s circumstances change, you will need to stay on your toes and check in with yourself regularly.” In other words, keep working on those emotional muscles so they’ll be fit and flexible when you really need them.

Lyn8124

Journeying to the real me
That link brought up a virus on my comp...or maybe avira being over-cautious.:confused: