• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How I Wish It Was My Turn

I agree with Momma, Not worth counting the days because if its anythink like me i though i was getting it last year.

If you just live your life when you do get your date it excites you and stops you being dissapointed all the time.

I did have to push my PCT in the end to get a date.

...no more moaning...

If you can't have a good old moan on here, where can you, so don't worry about that! It is a hard old slog so moan away...in fact while we're at it, I'm fed up of my mouth feeling like a camel's flipflop...one can only clean one's teeth & use mouthwash so many times a day, eugh!

Last edited:
Like I have chewed on a dead badger is how my mouth feels!! :( God knows what my breath is like - best improve before the op or it will probably knock the surgeon out! Would all be a bit pointless then:8855:

I am very lucky as I have been able to get a loan to fund my own op so once I made the decision (having thought about it for a year or so) I just could crack on and book it in. I do feel for everyone who is waiting on the NHS and there are people who are far more desperate than me but if I win the lottery I will be share it about!!

Back