• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how long after appointment with anaethatist should surgery be.

charley1987

ive got app with surgeon and anaethatist tom and wondered how long after app should op be im at luton and dunsable hospital x

Hiya i had mine done there, you should already have a date through for you op:) I had my date through before i saw the anesthatist, but i went in a couple weeks later:) Hope it helps if not pm me be happy to help:)

Sharon xx

i havent got my date yet i hope its not to long its been a long weight already how long ago did u have urs what did u have any advise

Hi hun i had mine done on the 17th december and had a gastric bypass, what you having done? I am really confused at the mo because before i saw the anesthatis i had my appointment. When is the appointment to see him? You could always ask her/him whether they have an appointment date? Whos your surgeon?

Sharon xx

im having a bypass ive got appointment to c aneatatist and surgeon tommorrow my surgeon is dr date if ur confused think how i feel x

I had my appointment with the anaethesiologist Dr Lang at the Luton and Dunstable on December 6th, my operation took place on 28th January with Mr Date.

I had my anaesthetist appointment 2 weeks prior to my surgery date but I had already been given the surgery date before seeing aneasthetist. I think you need to ring the hopsital and ask the bariatric team to check if you have been given an operation date already, it may have got lost in the post or something. If you have been set a date and not received it, you may need to be on the liver shrinking pre op diet already.

I was at Homerton hospital but I i think most people are set both dates at the same time even theough they all do things differently.

This one is for swizzlestick!
I know your initial referral was 2007 however, how long did it take from first appointment at the Homerton until your actual surgery date?
I have had my initial appointments and now i think I have a long wait ahead of me xx
regards
Shelley

Back