• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Helens Diary

Take care and make sure that you do rest. I know that nurses make the absolute worse patients - my sister is a nurse!! I'm glad that you have escaped the nurse from hell - at least I know it wasn't my sister as you were the wrong end of the country!!

Hi Helen,
nice to see you on the mend, has your dad said anything to you since you had the surgery? After the way it was left the day before you went in to hospital? Hope the kids are being gentle on you.

Take care, Phoebe Xx

thanks for the update Helen hope you are continuing to do well
Like you I am a nurse, well was nurse manager till I retired through ill health, however I too over the years have worked with 'nurss', I use the word loosely who know as much about patient care, and empathy and dignity as I know about landing a space ship on the moon!!
I think it is awful when they make people feel so bad, not very reassuring at all, and even less when they dont even know what the surgery you had entails, give me strength.
Anyway your home now so you can forget the two nasty nurses and just get better xx
Jay

Hi Helen

Great to read that everything went OK with your op.

I'm waiting for surgery and I wondered how long after you see the Psychologist you actually get your op date.

I'm due at Salford tomorrow 1st July for my appointment.

Thank -you and good luck over the coming months.

Kay.

Helen, sorry to butt in but Kay today is July 1st not tomorrow. Hope you don't miss your appointment. Also we have a support group meeting tonight 7-9pm at the Mayo bldg of Salford Royal.

Nic

Back