• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long were you bypassers in hospital for?

I was in the Alexandra in Cheadle, and went private, checked in and shown to my room about 07:30 followed by drinks at the bar, consultant came down and we had a laugh and a joke about things, then went down for the op at 14:00, into recovery for some of the good drugs at 16:00, then into intensive care just in time for the start of the X factor, more good drugs and after being tucked in by my personal nurse i drifted of into a blissful sleep. Sunday awoke to a full English, tea and toast, had shower, checked my shares and retired back to my private room for my mid morning napp.
Monday morning checked out, my chaufer arrived to drive me back to the airport where the Lear jet was fulled and ready to go. :D so in all 3 days 2 nights ish !

I was in the Alexandra in Cheadle, and went private, checked in and shown to my room about 07:30 followed by drinks at the bar, consultant came down and we had a laugh and a joke about things, then went down for the op at 14:00, into recovery for some of the good drugs at 16:00, then into intensive care just in time for the start of the X factor, more good drugs and after being tucked in by my personal nurse i drifted of into a blissful sleep. Sunday awoke to a full English, tea and toast, had shower, checked my shares and retired back to my private room for my mid morning napp.
Monday morning checked out, my chaufer arrived to drive me back to the airport where the Lear jet was fulled and ready to go. :D so in all 3 days 2 nights ish !

you nutter :rotflmao:

hi there, yep i had mr pollard. He was really good and as cat said i dont think he likes people going out early.
I think with him its standard monday to friday with the op being on the tuesday.
I also was on the NHS at the spire! When did you have your cat?

Hi James

I had mine done on 29th July so a day over 8 weeks out. 42lbs down too so a happy girl, what about you?

mine was done just over two weeks ago! No pain anymore and just had staples out. When did you go onto stage 2 of your diet? 3 or 4 weeks?

Hey James

How wonderful is it once those staples are out? You can actually sleep properly!!

To be honest I played it by ear, started on really soft stuff like quorn cottage pie, very well cooked veggies, boiled eggs etc at about 2 weeks. I'm still on relativly soft stuff but I do get a bit adventerous every now and again - this morning I had a crumpet!! Woooo!

Keep me updated as to how you ge on, its good to hear from another Mr Pollard patient!

haha yeah, i have to go back to see him in about 3 weeks.
Spoke to glenda yesturday who said i could start to have spag loop in tomato sauce etc now.

Back