• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how long will i wait

girly girl

:confused:Hi im new to this so i need all the help i can get i have just been refered by gp for gastric sugery not sure if band or bypass yet and would like to no how long it took all you to go from referal to having op im in tyne and wear and was told it would be a mr small i would see all help would be very good thanks

:confused:Hi im new to this so i need all the help i can get i have just been refered by gp for gastric sugery not sure if band or bypass yet and would like to no how long it took all you to go from referal to having op im in tyne and wear and was told it would be a mr small i would see all help would be very good thanks

hi im also in tyne and wear and i was banded by mr small, i waited 6 months from meeting him to being banded. any questions feel free to ask.

liz xxx

Last edited:
not from near there but just wanted to say welcome to mini's :)

Hi, I myself was reffered for gastric surgery at the beginning of last month. I have just had comformation of an appointment next month to see the surgeon(Mr Small), so this part has taken 11weeks. I am also in tyne & wear, unfortunately thats all the information I have at the moment but I will keep you posted. When were you referred?

just wanted to say hi and welcome to minis. every PCT is different and i'm not from your area sorry. hope someone comes along to help you soon x

Back