• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Intro

zns

Sorry I totally forgot to introduce myself before asking for help :ashamed0005:

Im Zoe I live in Kent, having failed with diets my GP suggested WLS. I have had funding approved (in my PCT the funding is approved before referal).
I have to decide which hospital to be refered to.
I really dont know a whole lot about all the options etc as it all happened a bit quickly!

Anyway I will stop nattering! :wavey:

Im Zoe I live in Kent, having failed with diets my GP suggested WLS. I have had funding approved (in my PCT the funding is approved before referal).
I really dont know a whole lot about all the options etc as it all happened a bit quickly!

Hiya Zoe and welcome to mini's and goodluck with your wls journey. There are lots of knowledgeable people on this web site ask away. janey:welcome:

hello and welcome to minis, good luck on your wieght loss journey, any questions just ask as we are a friendly bunch. do you want a band or a bypass ?
liz x

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to Minimins.

This is the place to be if you love a natter:)

Back