• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOO HOO! Im down 3 dress sizes!!!!

los in it

After weeks of snitching up the sides of my jeans both pre and post op I decided to go into evens to see what size I now im
after taking in 3 different sizes I was very nervous about trying on the different sizes ,my hand kept going to the larger sizes I took my booty to the changing area and.....I can fit in to a size.....24/26 jeans!!
I wanted to do a a merry jig in the changing room I was beyond happy around 5 months ago I was wearing a size 32 and sometimes it felt a bit tight the thought of slipping on a size 24/26 size jeans is just flipping brilliant !

Wow well done you, don't buy too much as soon it'll be a smaller size :)

Thanks guys, yes I feel great I couldn't really "see" the lose till today so all the hard work is paying off!
I got 3x jeans and 6x tops all in the sales for £150 a small ransom I think hate to think what the full price might have been and 1 of the tops currently is a little tight but in a month or so it will fit better!

Thanks guys, yes I feel great I couldn't really "see" the lose till today so all the hard work is paying off!
I got 3x jeans and 6x tops all in the sales for £150 a small ransom I think hate to think what the full price might have been and 1 of the tops currently is a little tight but in a month or so it will fit better!

Soon you will get that lot in Primarni and get change from £30 ;)

Hi loulabelle79
trust me its a great feeling friends and family constantly tell me im changing and im taking in my jeans but till today I didnt see the changes
isee your date is jan 2015 so I guess by spring you will be doing the dressing room jig like me !

That's amazing Los!!! It must make the losses feel real and not just numbers on a scale.

Well done x

:happy096: that is absolutely fantastic - well done :)

amazing... well done!

love moments like this! :)

Weighted myself yesterday and drum roll please.......I now weight 19stone 1lb!
You could knock me down with a feather ive not seen "19" on a scale in at least a decade! I must take a photo soon not really a note as such of my weight lose just updating it on here but I can see my collarbone and I have a neck now !
I keep feeling my hip bone and jaw line its the weirdest and greatest feeling does that make sense?

Wow well done soon be in the 18's!! I keep telling my fella that I've found a lump and he sighs and tells me it's my hip/collar/thigh bone lol

Well done with your weight loss, los! Im really pleased for you, you have done so well from the start and with the mega pre op diet you did for months!

Thank you one and all for your very kind words, it goes to show that hard work does pay off !

Your doing amazingly sweetness its been a pleasure to see you go thru all the changes along the way and many many more to come too.... you wait til your doing the size 16 jig and beyond lol fantastic x x x x

Back