• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how many visits to hospital for wls

Fizzypeach

Can any one help me? I live in West Sussex quite close to Chichester but their list is closed.

I have been giving the option of waiting until St Richard's list reopens (probably Nov) or going to a London hospital where the list may be shorter and open now!

I have a problem with my mobility and dread having to go to London for lots of visits, pre and post op.

I don't know what surgery I will have - but am favouring a bypass. How many times will I have to go to the hospital if everything is okay and no complications?

Also is there one London hospital better than the others?

Thanks

Fizzypeach:wave_cry:

Can any one help me? I live in West Sussex quite close to Chichester but their list is closed.

I have been giving the option of waiting until St Richard's list reopens (probably Nov) or going to a London hospital where the list may be shorter and open now!

I have a problem with my mobility and dread having to go to London for lots of visits, pre and post op.

I don't know what surgery I will have - but am favouring a bypass. How many times will I have to go to the hospital if everything is okay and no complications?

Also is there one London hospital better than the others?

Thanks

Fizzypeach:wave_cry:

i know mr somers works in london as well try ringing christine at st richards and asking if you had op in london could aftercare be done in chichester it may well be possible. i was banded so go every 4 or so months im not sure with bypass how often you have to go

I would ask to see when the list might re-open. Having been at another hospital (one in London - though I doubt they are ALL the same!) I had a bad time.

St Richards is brilliant in every way, even if you might have to wait a few more months, I would recommend it.

Good luck.

I would ask to see when the list might re-open. Having been at another hospital (one in London - though I doubt they are ALL the same!) I had a bad time.

St Richards is brilliant in every way, even if you might have to wait a few more months, I would recommend it.

Good luck.

Hi Babyflower

Do you mind if I ask which hospital in London you went to?

~hugs~

Back