• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how much did you lose on pre op milk diet?

Is that the diet to lose the 5% or the pre op diet 2 weeks before your op date?

I lost 10kg on the 5% and another 14lb on the pre op

all depends on how big you are it varies from person to person I lost 11lb and don't forget the pre op is to shrink your liver to make surgery safer not to lose weight xx

10 days 7llbs x

Hey TR-you're doing great already. What exactly was the Pre Op Liver shrinking diet you were given?

not much....a fairly pathetic 5 pounds.

Hey TR-you're doing great already. What exactly was the Pre Op Liver shrinking diet you were given?

Mainly a liquid diet mostly... soups (clear, no cream of or bits), as much tea (1 spoon of splenda, 0.1% fat milk) water, sugar free Vimto, sugar-free pop (Pepsi Max in my case) and lovely sugar free jelly as I want, and had the occasional Quorn meal, such as their "chicken pieces" which I cooked in the microwave, stirred in some sweet and sour sauce and a little veggies, and it was like a Chinese! :D

Also turns out Morrisons Eat Smart sausages have less fat than Quorn sausages! I found a meal of 3 sausages , grilled to *******, no fat left in them, and with some sauce, was actually quite nice and filling :)

But lots of drinks helped me most :)

Back