• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much do you eat

Frosty

Hi all

I was worried ive been eating too much.

Im 11 months from my bypass and so far today ive eaten

2x pork belly strips with 3 mushrooms half a onion and some fresh pepper
and 2x slices of bread

Thtas from 8am to 7pm i will eat a little dinner aswell maybe a small bit of steak with some veg child size dinner.

would you say this is alot

Frosty - No that doesn't sound like a lot to me - i'd probably eat something simular in quantity to this to.

Are you still losing weight thought as thats the 101 dollar question ?

Frosty - No that doesn't sound like a lot to me - i'd probably eat something simular in quantity to this to.

Are you still losing weight thought as thats the 101 dollar question ?

Well ive not stepped on the scales for a while now. But i feel like ive put some weight on. but ive been very inactive the last 2 months as i broke my ankle. But was told to eat more meats and drink milk as i was'nt getting enough protein in.
maybe im just getting more wobbly.

But from my highest weight to last weigh in i had lost about 8 stone so im happy so far. i just dont want to over do it eating as its getting easier to eat now with less pain.

Well ive not stepped on the scales for a while now. But i feel like ive put some weight on. but ive been very inactive the last 2 months as i broke my ankle. But was told to eat more meats and drink milk as i was'nt getting enough protein in.
maybe im just getting more wobbly.

But from my highest weight to last weigh in i had lost about 8 stone so im happy so far. i just dont want to over do it eating as its getting easier to eat now with less pain.

You need to weigh yourself and if you have put some on then start dealing with it, not easy with a broken ankle though, i feel every week that i've not lost anything, but somehow the numbers go down, though my lose has slowed down considerable to one or 2 pounds a week !

Keep at it, and dont lose the faith mate, you've done so well so far

Cant advise as Im pre op still but didn't want to read and run, I guess if you feel wrong with it you need to weigh to find out if u r putting on. Whatever the outcome you have achieved loads and with a broken ankle how could anyone expect to remain active
Sxxxx

I'm sure eat loads more than that!! I'm still losing on average 2 lbs a week (9 weeks post op) and have joined a gym so am guessing what I'm eating is working for me, but sometimes I feel like I haven't had an op and have no restriction at all!

Back