• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how much have you lost

Surgery 29/10/13 a bypass approx. 13 weeks and I have lost 3stone some weeks no loss an some weeks a good loss, I was slow to take up solid food still struggle with chicken fish oranges and eggs I am happy with that loss and it is expected when you haven't a massive amount to lose that it will come off slower.
Mind you when I see big weight losses on here I am a little jealous !

Started the process in feb 2012 lost 4 stones before op with both milk diets had op in May 2012 and have lost 14stones altogether. Got approx 5 stones to go hope to complete by the end of this year.

I have to complicated but here goes

Loss Before Balloon=60lbs/27kgs
Loss Total with Balloon=66lbs/30kgs
Loss Total Pre Bypass=126lbs/57kgs (9stone)
Loss Since Bypass=49lbs/22kgs (3st 7lbs)
Soooo
TOTAL LOSS TO DATE=175lbs/79kgs (12st 7lbs)

Surgery 29/10/13 a bypass approx. 13 weeks and I have lost 3stone some weeks no loss an some weeks a good loss, I was slow to take up solid food still struggle with chicken fish oranges and eggs I am happy with that loss and it is expected when you haven't a massive amount to lose that it will come off slower. Mind you when I see big weight losses on here I am a little jealous !

I was bypassed on 30th oct 2013 and I have lost 3 1/2 stone, I'm happy with it but also jealous when I read posts on here of big weight losses.. Was good to see dietician and she said I've lost 26% of excess weight. Guessing its still early days for us.

I was bypassed on 30th oct 2013 and I have lost 3 1/2 stone, I'm happy with it but also jealous when I read posts on here of big weight losses.. Was good to see dietician and she said I've lost 26% of excess weight. Guessing its still early days for us.

Im losing at a slower rate too :) 3st 12lb lost since 29th Oct (when I started milk diet) My op was 12th November. It doesnt matter how long it takes, we'll get there! xXx

Loosing it fast isn't all that! I've lost 5 1/2 stone but had stricture and gastroenteritis! My body is very weak and the skin is hanging off me! It looks gross :( xx

I am 9 weeks post sleeve and lost 5 st incl. pre op diet. Similarly to Nicola had some post op problems and where survived on water over a month. Been a week since able to eat foods and very much trial and error. Have another check up with consultant next week.

I am 9 weeks post sleeve and lost 5 st incl. pre op diet. Similarly to Nicola had some post op problems and where survived on water over a month. Been a week since able to eat foods and very much trial and error. Have another check up with consultant next week.

how are you feeling? X

5 stone 7 pounds all was going well for the first 2 months but now have developed a stricture and have a possible other operation to put a stent in gotta be honest I wish I had not had it done.

how are you feeling? X

Not feeling too bad. Need to learn to eat slower as tending to throw up after majority of meals but eating a few tbsp. is a bonus.

5 stone 7 pounds all was going well for the first 2 months but now have developed a stricture and have a possible other operation to put a stent in gotta be honest I wish I had not had it done.

Hi Rupert

Great to hear from you and congrats on the weight loss. I had an op to dilate pouch and definitely helped. Hoping to arrange a convalescence break via my union before returning to work in a few weeks.

I had a stricture and had a balloon stretch. It didn't hurt at all and was very quick. That's still an amazing loss too!

Some days I wish I hadn't too but if it helps me conceive I'd do anything
Hug x

Back