• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im so excited !!!

sam37

I just wanted to let everyone know i fink my head is working after a 12 week struggle since op.
I cant explain it since my last fill i AM (positive thoughts lol) in control..... i have never felt like this, im so excited at the thought of being slim after failing sooooo many times even with a balloon.
Its weird i havnt pushed to see what restriction is i just seem to be doing it taking me 10, 15 mins eat a bowl bran flakes, its ace!!!!!
Just to explain my struggle i have a 10ml band 4ml in at surgery no restriction, next fill 6ml no difference still eating like a pig, next fill 7.2ml ooooh so thats what getting stuck means but still eating big portions very disheartened at this point back in that vicious circle feel crap eat, eat feel crap lost no weight since surgery at 12 week point. last fill 8ml(fri) and i dunno what it is i just dont want the food in the way i did( self destruction) im getting nothing stuck cos i feel im in tune with my band............. I just wanted to tell the world i can very nearly believe this cud be it:love047:

HOORAY!

How exciting :)

That is great news, I know exactly how you feel :) But I have a more positive attitude now and am going to be patient to get fills before throwing in the towel and stating ''I've wasted my money'' which is how I felt at the weekend. I have an empty 14ml band and know now that it may take some time, like you have experienced to get there, and I am ok with that. It is a marathon not a sprint after all :D
So pleased you feel better :D

Yayyyy...it does take time to understand how the band and your own body work best in harmony. One size band does not fit all, the same fill level is not required by all, different food choices suit people differently .. Good luck now you have found your mojo (of the non-penny sweet variety) :D

Wow! That's fantastic! I've spent 5 years feeling as though I've wasted my money because I didn't get an aftercare package with my band (well I had to return to Prague everytime I needed a fill which was out of the question). However, I bought into a years aftercare with another company recently and Woohoo! I feel just as you described. I can't believe the difference this last fill has made. I no longer have an urge to eat c**p. I now love my band! Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone

Back