• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op Diet Worrys

clairebolts

I started my Pre-op diet on the 2nd January, and have stuck to it to the letter, Now i'm really worried after reading some posts that maybe i haven't been doing so well.
My diet says that I can have plenty of salad and Veg so if i have been feeling hungry then I have just had a bit more salad or veg to try and fill me up, as they didn't say how much i thought that this was OK?

Also if i fancied a treat I would have a small skinny latte as i don't really drink much tea or coffee during the day and have only a tiny bit of milk with my weetabix in the morning.

Do you think this will be OK? I have my surgery on Monday and now I'm freaking out that i've done it all wrong! :(

it seems fine to me Claire I had to do low calorie / low fat approx 800 calls a day so if you're within that I really wouldn't worry xx

different providers require different things and follow different diets, if you've followed yours to the letter then you really shouldn't have anything to worry about \h

Back