• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much weight had you lost....

Georgie80

At 5 & 7 months out?

I’m having a bit of a regret filled day (perfectly normal I know) and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

At 5 & 7 months out from my surgery I have two huge family occasions, and was wondering how much I could potentially have lost by then :) (for cheering up purposes!)

Laaux

At 5 & 7 months out?

I’m having a bit of a regret filled day (perfectly normal I know) and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

At 5 & 7 months out from my surgery I have two huge family occasions, and was wondering how much I could potentially have lost by then :) (for cheering up purposes!)

Hi @Georgie80 , if it helps I am 8 months out of surgery and in total I have lost 7 stone 8lbs from my heaviest weight. 6 stone 8lbs since the pre-op diet and 5 stone 8lbs since surgery on 03.07.2017.

I feel that my weight loss has been slow but at my 6 month consultation, my surgeon said I’d surpassed the expected weight loss for 6 months out and was super impressed.

Try not to focus on the scales and think of the Non Scale Victories instead, my life is COMPLETELY different since surgery and it is THE best thing I’ve ever done.

Hang in there x