• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So how much have you lost???

One hundred pounds.
I could say it all friggin' day!!

You amazing wonderful people!!

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just worked out all your weight losses and so far you fantastic wonderful people have lost a total of 1795 lbs FANTASTIC - It's unbelievable so a MASSIVE WELL DONE TO YOU ALL

:happy096:

So should all be so proud of yourselves - I know I am proud of you all XX

:bliss:

7 Stone...... thats 98 lbs up to now. All of it since surgery at the end of March this year. Just over half way there now. I am having a bit of a stall at the moment but I dont mind because I think my body needs a breather but bring on the next lot of weight loss, i'm ready body!

Lynne x

OMG!

18 stone, about 250lbs and don't miss a single 1lb of it!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just seen you B4 pics, OMG how different do you look, I bet you feel fantastic as well.

Congratulation, you look wonderful X

2st 3lb and extatic xxx

Omg I'm loving this thread!!!

Caren said:
Omg I'm loving this thread!!!

Me too. I've lost 17 pound so far. Had my band fitted 10 days ago. Such a small amount at the side of these big losers!!!

Reading this makes all the worrying worth while! well done everyone ! you are all amazing people! xxx

Kizzy70 said:
Just seen you B4 pics, OMG how different do you look, I bet you feel fantastic as well.

Congratulation, you look wonderful X

Thank you!

I never imagined it would have the results it did.

75lb in total since beginning of May

You are all amazing people regardless of how much you've lost or how fast/quick you lose. You are amazing because you are doing something to improve your health, prolong your life and your quality of life. You took a brave step towards a brighter future and you work da** hard at it!

You all deserve to feel proud about what you have done and continue to do. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Well done everyone!!

Back