• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much weight have you lost??

I had my RNY on 20th Feb 2013 weighing 21stone 7 pounds. Dress size 28/30 Today 15 months later i weigh 10stone 7pounds dress size 10 and i am now @ Goal!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lost about 10 1/2 st now. First 6 months I lost 7st quickly, the last 3 1/2 ive lost slowley over the last 10 months. Im now 13 1/2 st and size 14/16.

Wow how fantastically you have all done xxx

hiya.bypass 20th march 2014.9 week lost 4st 2lb.had a few probs with infections and bugs.but settling down now.weight loss slowing down a bit now soohoo

I had my bypass on march 27, 2014 and have been on a stall for two weeks. Lost 49 pounds so far. Hard at times due to the scale not moving :(

Im 2 weeks post op and lost a stone in week one . Scales havent moved this week very disheartening but ive heard stalling is very normal xx

I had surgery on May 1, last year. Lost 87lb by Christmas, so in 7 months. I have lost just a couple of pounds since the but my surgeon and nutritionist say they are both happy with that because I may well be at the end of my weight loss.

Interestingly, I actually went down a size in jeans in the four months where I didn't lose any weight, which they say is probably down to doing Pilates a couple of times a week.

I know my weight loss hasn't been as fast as others but I'm pretty happy, especially since I wasn't able to do quite as much exercise as I'd have liked due to a dodgy heart.

:)

Back