• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much weight have you lost??

NorthamptonGirl

Hi all,

Please help?

I want a rough idea of how quickly the weight will come off (I know it is different for everyone!)

Can any Post op bypassers please tell me how much they have lost, and how long it has taken?

Thanks!

7st lost my op was 21st Nov 13 I started the pre-op on 13th nov So 7st in around 6 months started at 22st 7, now 15st 7

I was 23 stone when I had my op on 22 Feb 2013. I'm now 13 stone 7lbs and have been around this weight for months

bypassed 26/7/13 - weighed 20st 6lb. Today 10st 6lb Total Loss 10st in 9 and a half months

I had an RNY on the 24th February 2014 (12 weeks today) and as of last week I had lost 5 stones. Nothing lost today though.

Bypass on 28th March so 7 weeks out n lost 2st 5lb incl pre op diet x

My back and my poor knee can't wait for me to have weight loss like this. Roll on bypass.

Well done everyone. It's amazing.

Hi all,

Please help?

I want a rough idea of how quickly the weight will come off (I know it is different for everyone!)

Can any Post op bypassers please tell me how much they have lost, and how long it has taken?

Thanks!

Still working on it! My weight has fluctuated but am losing again now. I know I'll always have to fight. However, my tastes have changed a LOT over these four years due to the effects of surgery and I still want to lose another 20lbs :)

Bypassed 6th May. Only 16 days post op, losing about 1lb a day so far (1st, 7lb)

i had my bypass on the 11th of June 2013 (11 months ago) and to date i have lost 14 stone exactly

down 109lb. had the op on the 17th january and had lost 20lb by this point

Wow, you've all done amazing, I'm a week out today and I've lost just under a stone already! Woohoo!!!

Thank you all for this!!!!

Back