• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss

Vespa

Hey everyone,

I am studying how long it has taken people to lose weight/ reach target.

Please can you share your short stories.

Thanks very much xxx

7 months to lose 6st started at 19st now 13st.From size 26 to 16.

Wow! Sorry if I sound stupid but I didn't know bypass was quicker weight loss than the band- I suppose it makes sense haha! xxx

Bypass July 2008, 10 stone in 9 months to reach my target.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Only 12 days post op.
34lb lost so far.
13lbs since op.
9lb on pre op diet
The rest (12lb) sheer bl**dy hard work July & Aug

Wow! You've all done incredible I have good hopes for my surgery when It finally happens xxx

Well done all..inspiring!!

is this just for your own benefit Vespa, or is it research for a proffesional body?

Hi Caren,

It is for personal research. I am struggling to find specifics like this in the diaries and everyone has been a great help, thank you! xxx

Hi
Op ~ 5th April 2011, 100lb loss to date (being 5 ½ months / no excess skin) . . . weight loss started to slow around the 3 – 4 month mark but I understand that this is normal. I am pleased to report that I do not dump (thank heaven) and can eat a normal diet (though reduced intake) . . . all in all going very well. Enjoying food (in moderation / healthy diet) and the odd drink . . . never felt better. 36inch waist and large tops which at 6’00” I think is about right. My target is to lose a further 25lb but I am thinking of changing this to just 10lb as people are all saying the right things. Returned to cycling and enjoying every moment. xx

Wow! I'm Suprised how fast the weight has dropped off most of you!

Well done guys I just hope my journey is good xxx

hi iv only just had my op 3 weeks ago ive lost 23lbs
my goal is to get to a size 14 for my wedding in july xx

Back