• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how often do u weigh urself??!

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
every day?
twice a day?
or are u good and once a week/month?

I generally will step on every morning, but I dont stress if it goes up or down a lb or 2 I only really take notice on a Sat morning xx

I confess to every morning but don't lose heart if it's up by a pound or two. Weighed myself sat only lost 1.4 lb yet on Sunday had lost 5 lb! Very strange! ;) x

I am going to try for once a week on Saturday mornings. If I step on my scales at the moment I am sure I can hear them screaming so hopefully I will have lost a bit before I next weigh myself.
Lynne x

I weigh myself every 2 weeks at boots, and go off my clothes in-between.
I would weigh yourself at least as possible as you can become obssessed with scales.
Well I know I would x

every 2-3 weeks now, just to do a general check, and u ne ver know, i might have lost the odd pound as well

Once a week at boots. I don't keep scales at home as I know it can mess with my head badly if I weighed more frequently. Once a week gives me a good indication on what is going on and keeps me sane!!

not twice a day like me then! :p

tbh if u look closely...those who have had WLS for a bit seem a lot more relaxed with the scales.....could never imagine that but would love it!

Ok so I still weigh myself every morning, but don't obsess about daily fluctuations. I record it once a week and that's what I aim for.

Only once a week, same day when I get up....any more than that is slightly obsessive (sorry ladies:D), plus I do wonder if it could drive one to self-sabotage if you are going through a stall period post-op.

Every Tuesday morning I run down stairs in the buff ;) :D
I do my weigh in in the kitchen on the same spot on the floor and hope I shut the blind the night before :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.

I had my op on the 22nd feb & my consultation on the 8th,so have not been weighed,since the 8th.
I am going to see my surgeon,for a check up,next thurs the 7th & am dying to see,what I have lost:) it will be 8 weeks,so getting excited!
I made a conscience decision,not to buy any scales,as I didn,t want to get obsessed with it,although I will admit,i am DYING to know !
Tracy x

I only weigh in on the first of the month. I was getting depressed weighing every saturday and staying the same so now only do it once a month

like i said earlier, i dont have a set day, i weigh myself roughly every 2-3 weeks or so. but i always weigh myself in my pjs, first thing in the morning, and always in the same spot on the bathroom floor, though i have tried other spots and theyre all the same, but i like one particular spot. i have weighed myself at different times on the same day, and have flucuated by upto 3-4 lbs. so i always do it first thing in morning now.

At first I weighed myself multiple times each day but I got it down to twice a day after about a year :D

These days I weigh myself about three or four times a week

i tend to be once every 1-2 weeks....as i am on a big plateau at the moment still.....but back tot he gym soon so hopefully that will kick start me again

Back