• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how old is every one?

jessoliver2012

i was just wondering if there was anyone my age on here, just realised i havent seen anyone that is around my age, im 23 everyone seems to be older, am i doing the right thing so young?? :confused: xx

Yes wish i had had the chance when i was younger too. My daughter has put on weight over the last few years an di have suggested she talk to her doc with the view to having some help.she is 24. xx

I'm 48 and wish I'd done this at your age x

I'm 25! :) well 26 on Tuesday and had similar fears although I'd rather get my life sorted now than wake up in a years time let alone 5,10 and be this size or even bigger!x

thanks chrisa and paula thats made me think i am doing right thing. :) suppose it better to get it over and done with now. just everyone i speak to on here is older and gets you thinking. xx

Yes you can have a better quality of life than we have had and that is what i would like for my daughter too, youre only young take it its a giftxx

I'm 24!

Definitely Jess, I had all the ahhh what am I doing moments I'm young surely I can do it on my own then I can still live life like a "normal" person.....but let's face it I've been trying that for years and it hasn't worked where as this will give me the tool to be the "normal" person just without troffing my face!

I am 36 - had my first bypass at 29 as was heading to be in a wheel chair by 30.
Now on the second go as I stretched the first!

I'm 28 :) could of had it done a few years ago but bottled out in the middle of the process, so wish I had got it over and done with then. But never mind it's done now lol x

I am 62 and am 4 weeks post op with my bypass....

thanks ladies glad to know im doing right thing and not the olnly one to have had it youngish. just felt like u say natstar. but i cant do it on my own. i havent weighed a normal weight since i was about 12 :( so suppose best to do it now and live happy life and be healthy xxx

I'm 31 but mentally I feel 18 lol. Seriously though if I'd had the support from my doctor when I was your age I would have grabbed it with both hands. When you get older your body starts to really suffer the effects. I didn't have reflux, high bp and arthritus my spine and knees back then. I'm glad I'm having now so I don't get any worse :) x

shelly i have high bp and reflux and bad back i seriously do feel 80 odd. so im hoping this will give me my life back.
hope87 really nice to see that ur only a year older and had it done really does make me feel better. xx

Back