• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how stupid could I be?

Grace

I dumped on a tiny piece of pork crackling this afternoon! I just fancied it and wondered if I could 'get away with it'!:eek:
Answer - a spectacular NO:eek:

2 seconds after eating it I had horrific tummy pain, dashed to the loo, felt nauseous....just dreadful. Couldn't be sick (I'd probably have been better if I had been), so just had to take a tramadol and anti-emetic (anti nausea pill) and I basically passed out. Just woken up about 4 hours later!

So be warned dear by-passers....pork crackling's not a good idea in my experience! I have the rest of my lovely pork roast dinner waiting to eat, as it was abandoned hurriedly this afternoon!

Poor you!! Its awful when you fancy something.

I've got horrendous head hunger today. I've been upbeat as I can after Mark's shenanigans but I want to binge. Normally I'd order a chinese, have a bottle or wine & then some chocolate!!!! Which is what I want NOW!!!

Poor you!! Its awful when you fancy something.

I've got horrendous head hunger today. I've been upbeat as I can after Mark's shenanigans but I want to binge. Normally I'd order a chinese, have a bottle or wine & then some chocolate!!!! Which is what I want NOW!!!

Try an Atkins bar petal. They could easily fool you you're eating chocolate!

I'm gonna be gud & stick to my NAS blackcurrant juice. ;)

Hope you're feeling better.

You're so brave. I'm well and truly impressed. Good for you. xxxx

I'm a bit better now sweety. xxx

ohhh poor you charis, luckily the only thing i have ever dumped on is chocolate and ice cream, so i have avoided anything that is high sugar, fatty things dont seem to bother me (i have had a spring roll once and while at seaside i had half a fish cake and about 8 chips)
are you a sensitive dumper charis? have you found a lot of things make you dump?
xxxx

Wow Charis that sounds horrible! I absolutely love pork crackling, Id rather eat that and leave the pork lol, thats probably why I ended up the size I did, hope you feel better now (HUGS) xxx

No more pork crackling for you love, Oh my, it seems its as bad as everyone says when you dump. Im scared xxxx
It varies Andrea, from unpleasant to truly awful. Today's was at the worst end of the spectrum. As nasty as it is, I'd still prefer to dump as not. I'd be eating wrong things otherwise.

ohhh poor you charis, luckily the only thing i have ever dumped on is chocolate and ice cream, so i have avoided anything that is high sugar, fatty things dont seem to bother me (i have had a spring roll once and while at seaside i had half a fish cake and about 8 chips)
are you a sensitive dumper charis? have you found a lot of things make you dump?
xxxx
Yes I am very sensitive Mona; I thought I may be less so after op 2 but it seems not. I can however now manage some Franks diabetic ice cream, which is lush!:D

Wow Charis that sounds horrible! I absolutely love pork crackling, Id rather eat that and leave the pork lol, thats probably why I ended up the size I did, hope you feel better now (HUGS) xxx

Thanks Dotty. Yes me too, I could honestly eat ALL the crackling off a joint if I was allowed to, its always been one of my weak points! Also the fat off bacon, steak, chops etc! But obviously no more! I'm ok now thanks sweety. I just had to 'sleep it off'!

Back