• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How Do You Know If Your Band Is Too Tight?

EighteenStoneGirl

I keep reading posts from people saying their bands were too tight and they had to see a Doctor and get a de-fill.

How do you know if it's too tight though? I have a high threshold for pain, so I'm worried I might not recognise the signs and wait too long to get something done about it (I'm a little scared as a read a story about a woman whose band was too tight and she couldn't keep anything down, incl. water. She ended up waiting too long to see a Doctor and died).

I had an infill last wednesday, after the infill the nurse will ask you to sit in the waiting room and have a drink, if the drink goes down without getting stuck you are fine, if you drink and you cannot swallow then you will need a defill. Unfortunately last week I could swallow after, but by the time I had got home and having a coffee I could not swallow and everything I drank I threw up. you will know when it happens to you lol x

Back