• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how to close your acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy_m

Hi,

just wondering if anyone know hows to cancel your acc ???? x

u aint leaving us are ya? :(

i am caren, thanks for always been there and i really do hope they give you your surgery ur such a rock for everyone. x

I don't, but why would you want to, sweetheart ... we don't want you to go :( Can I help with anything xxx :wave_cry:

i am caren, thanks for always been there and i really do hope they give you your surgery ur such a rock for everyone. x
but why?!?!?!

What's happened Amy? You are an amazing forum member and we love you. Has something happened? X

im just upset by someones post, it was mean and no need for it. im going to cry i got some putter butter in for after op (very small portion each day) and i have just sat and ate the lot. first time i have cheated and i have my bloody pre op ass on monday x

What's happened Amy? You are an amazing forum member and we love you. Has something happened? X

Think I know why ... if I am right Amy sweetheart, please ignore it :sigh: Most of us have suffered in the same way at some point ... we are all behind you & love your posts. :)

amy_m said:
im just upset by someones post, it was mean and no need for it. im going to cry i got some putter butter in for after op (very small portion each day) and i have just sat and ate the lot. first time i have cheated and i have my bloody pre op ass on monday x

(((hugs))) hope I haven't inadvertently said something. Would hate you to go. We have so much in common and love chatting to you xxx

please please please dont let one persons remark make you leave us!!! so you have cheated, we can deal with that, we want you here with us!!!!

Caren said:
please please please dont let one persons remark make you leave us!!! so you have cheated, we can deal with that, we want you here with us!!!!

I second that :(

you know what ladies you 3 are the most fantastic and supportive people i have ever know. x

you know what ladies you 3 are the most fantastic and supportive people i have ever know. x
then dont go, you are stronger than that, you dont think you are at the moment but you are!!! really!!

amy_m said:

Hopefully you can add successfully persuasive to that list?

We love you Amyboo!!! Stay!!! You are a ray of sunshine and fountain of knowledge! :)

Wot I said in my PM, sugar ... we will support you to the hilt. Don't cry my love, & lots of people have a little cheat ... just gather your inner strength & carry on xxx :):)

Aww i hope i was not me hun i would hate to hurt anyone and you are part of the 'family' xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
at the end of the day anyone who says they have'nt cheated sometime on their journey is either a saint or a big fibber .............. and people can be arses at times

amy we need you here and you need to be here don't let one person get at you, we've all had it in the teeth at some point so know you're amongst friends and that we will give you all the support we can and if you're going to the support group tomorrow night i'll be there with the physical hugs if they're needed ! chin up sweets x

Hopefully you can add successfully persuasive to that list?

We love you Amyboo!!! Stay!!! You are a ray of sunshine and fountain of knowledge! :)

successfully persuasive is added to the list :)

im just i dont know suppose its a bad day. i sat in mcd's today whilst my BF ate and i didnt have anything which i was so proud, but i could of pounced on the table and took it from his mouth lol but i didnt then i got and eat a tub of putter butter and i might add i feel very very sick and wont sleep for a week with all the sugar lol xx

successfully persuasive is added to the list :)

im just i dont know suppose its a bad day. i sat in mcd's today whilst my BF ate and i didnt have anything which i was so proud, but i could of pounced on the table and took it from his mouth lol but i didnt then i got and eat a tub of putter butter and i might add i feel very very sick and wont sleep for a week with all the sugar lol xx
so pleased honey, dont ever forget that we are here if you need us :) mwah! xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back