• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how to close your acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
amy_m said:
Lol you always make me smile don't worry about it lol. I am too don't know what I was thinking of in the first place could never leave you all xxxx

Awh bless a Hun. Glad ya stopping. There's always one that try's to spoil things. We just have to make sure it's only themselves that they hurt no matter how hard they try.

We will all be strong if we stay united. Blimey how corny does that sound lol but so true!!

Woooohooooo our Amy is stopping :D:D:D

Hi Amy. Hope to see you posting on here again. If I'm on the right track, just ignore the arrogant comments. I've had a couple of run-ins with the 'know-it-all' poster, and have come to the conclusion that this site is worth putting up with the rubbish that one person spouts. We all have a blow out with the diet as some point, and today is a new day. I hope you're feeling better about it all, and look forward to reading more from you.
Take care chick. x

I do too and in glad I'm staying xx

Awh bless a Hun. Glad ya stopping. There's always one that try's to spoil things. We just have to make sure it's only themselves that they hurt no matter how hard they try.

We will all be strong if we stay united. Blimey how corny does that sound lol but so true!!

and so is starr :) xxx (fingers crossed) :D

Yes very corny lol I'm expecting someone to break out in song any minute.

How are you feeling today hope you didn't have a sleepless night x

and so is starr :) xxx (fingers crossed) :D

I'll second that start if you try to leave our Caren will come and find you on her bus lol xx

amy_m said:
Yes very corny lol I'm expecting someone to break out in song any minute.

How are you feeling today hope you didn't have a sleepless night x

Slept like a baby :) still propped at first but found myself on my right again. No idea if I was snoring though cos the boy wonder has been in other room. Just as well cos I was spread eagled lol

Slept like a baby :) still propped at first but found myself on my right again. No idea if I was snoring though cos the boy wonder has been in other room. Just as well cos I was spread eagled lol

I'm glad you had a goodnight sleep lol. Ah bless him he sounds very sweet sleeping in the other room. But best place for him we can't have him accidentally rolling on you can we lol.

I think that's what I'm looking forward to not snoring xx

pleased you not going to leave hun will text you this afternoon to see how you are xx

Amy dont you dare go anywhere babe, i had a little cheat today remeber the garlic bread that just jumped into my mouth lol... if u go who will i have to winge to lol and u need to stay anyway for when u get on that losers bench hun along side me...text me hun if you need to talk, i am pleased you texted me last night when it happend xx

I'm not going anywhere can't leave you alone can I. Mmm garlic bread lol xx

Hi amy - I hope your distress isn't because of anything I've posted? I can be a little 'tough love' sometimes, but I hope I don't upset anyone. You are doing really well on your pre-op and one little blip is unlikely to make any difference. It won't be long before your op and I fully expect your bypass will enable you to get a handle on your emotional eating. All these fears will soon be a thing of the past! Keep your beautiful chin up.

Right can we stop all talk of leaving no-one is going any where.
We need every ones input here whether its good or bad.

Amy I know which post upset you but that person has upset a few people on here. Some times they talk sense most other times they are very abrasive.
The best thing to do is to ignore it don't answer back just let the post go to sleep.

If we all decided to leave after someone has upset us there would be no-one left around to help all the new people joining.

I luvs you all on here whether I agree with you thoughts or not.

Starr if you even think about leaving I will hunt you down and smack your legs :D

FuturePerfect said:
Hi amy - I hope your distress isn't because of anything I've posted? I can be a little 'tough love' sometimes, but I hope I don't upset anyone. You are doing really well on your pre-op and one little blip is unlikely to make any difference. It won't be long before your op and I fully expect your bypass will enable you to get a handle on your emotional eating. All these fears will soon be a thing of the past! Keep your beautiful chin up.

It wasn't you :D

Was another poster whom has upset others before :) Your tough love us helpful.

Glad y'all are staying!!! One bad apple ain't gonna spoil this basket of apple and pear beauties lol

Don't do it Amy, please don't.... I am not even going to make it to the support group tonight to chivvy you along.... don't listen to whatever the mean person said :D x x x

If someone has said something inappropriate, they are an idiot. Dont let them 'win' by leaving the site and all the friends and support you get here. Show them the finger by sticking around and posting even more !! This is about you personally and you have to do what is right for you. OTHER PEOPLE DONT COUNT.. they are not important. Only you are !! Hope to see you around lots...

think peanut butter sales as gone up!,,,,bought 2 jars,,,because im worth it!,,,,,haha ,,,,,my son was discusted by the finger marks in the jar,,,,,,,,i couldnt resist ,and anyway,it worked, the men in my house wont pinch it now it has my finger marks init! gross i know , but its my precious! xxxxxxx

Please stay girls who else am i going to speak to about my pooh problems !!!!!! Dont go !!!

I hope you both stay I would hate to see either of you go, we're a big family, don't let people upset you, Karen x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back