• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how to close your acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know how you felt x sorry to be a misery and im glad you feel better amy , but how do we close the account ? ,was waiting to hear ,anyone got any ideas? xxxxxxxx
you're not leaving us are you starr?

Starr , I hope you are not thinking of leaving too , please don't let one person upset so many , its so friendly here usually xx

yeah think so,,theirs good people on here that have left because of others,,,,and i can see why now ,i hoped they were wrong with their reasons but ive seen it for myself now , x,,,not everyone uses this as a support forum sadly x just sad cos you lot have been amazing during my journey and helped so much,,,,,x

yeah think so,,theirs good people on here that have left because of others,,,,and i can see why now ,i hoped they were wrong with their reasons but ive seen it for myself now , x,,,not everyone uses this as a support forum sadly x just sad cos you lot have been amazing during my journey and helped so much,,,,,x
omg starr please dont leave because of an idiot or two, i for one love reading your posts, you;re an inspiration, we want you here :(

Hear hear Caren , I have only been here a few months & if I am correct in my thinking , this person has been absent for most of it . I get the impression they speak as they feel but don't account for others feelings . I think its them should think about their posts , not us get upset by them xx

its so frustrating , cos trust me , face to face id take on anyone but behind a screen its different,,,,,dont like seeing people being hurtful or just plain rude to others,,,,i dont understand people like that,but hey ho,,,,they lose a bit of weight and get over confident and full of self importance,,,,,,,losers in every sence of the word eh ! x

I'm the opposite Starr I don't tell thing to peoples face , I don't have the confidence , but with being anonymous I can , hugs Starr xx

its so frustrating , cos trust me , face to face id take on anyone but behind a screen its different,,,,,dont like seeing people being hurtful or just plain rude to others,,,,i dont understand people like that,but hey ho,,,,they lose a bit of weight and get over confident and full of self importance,,,,,,,losers in every sence of the word eh ! x
yeah you're so right, but dont let them win by leaving us, we need you here :( xxx

thanks girls ,x it means a lot ,being able to get things off my chest,my ever decreasing bloody chest! lol

thanks girls ,x it means a lot ,being able to get things off my chest,my ever decreasing bloody chest! lol
so you'll stay? :innocent0001:

will rethink it ,,,no rush eh,might pee em off more by staying,lol,i do hope so! giggles x

i know how you felt x sorry to be a misery and im glad you feel better amy , but how do we close the account ? ,was waiting to hear ,anyone got any ideas? xxxxxxxx

Hey Starr I didn't find out in sorry and please don't go. Starr is a very good screen name as you are a star. You have really helped me and I always look out for your post as I learn so much and feel better when I read them.

Please stay xxxxxxx

Go girl ! Women power :D xx

will rethink it ,,,no rush eh,might pee em off more by staying,lol,i do hope so! giggles x
lol so glad :) we need the good ones to stay honey :) xxx

I should really start reading all of the posts before I comment lol

So so so glad your staying Hun xxxxxx

Lol you always make me smile don't worry about it lol. I am too don't know what I was thinking of in the first place could never leave you all xxxx

Amy dont you dare go anywhere babe, i had a little cheat today remeber the garlic bread that just jumped into my mouth lol... if u go who will i have to winge to lol and u need to stay anyway for when u get on that losers bench hun along side me...text me hun if you need to talk, i am pleased you texted me last night when it happend xx

I hope I've never made anyone on here angry or sad. I would hate that I'm not the type of person who goes out of there way. I'm the type who will stick up for anyone and can make a grown man cry with a few words.

Although I can be blunt but there's no malice behind it, that just me very dry sense of humour lol. So a very big sorry to everyone if I have.

Xxxxxxx

Glad to see you are still here hunni , I think o know the post & have to say o thought it was a bit Sharp , but then I find all that persons post a bit on the aggressive side , don't let that person get to you , rise above it hunni , much love xx

You do know the post and thank you I'm not going anywhere lol don't know what got into me but glad everyone was there to stop me making a mistake x

send out a hit man ill go and get them for you no one makes my friend cry Ive never been a bully but i will start i HATE bullys had them all my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back