• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how to deal with questions???

good luck indeed mrsstreet, lots of emotions but the end result is the biggest buzz I'm sure.xxx

Sleeve girl

How have you managed 84 posts in3 days???

My operation is on the 17th so I will be one week ahead, but we are close enough dates to be going through the same things I think. Good luck.

Tubbytutor... Lol I'm not sure how... :) I didn't even know it was that many as I usually use the iPhone app :)

Our dates are so close, I can't wait to hear how you get on!! Are you excited or nervous? Are you having the sleeve? At the mo I'm nervous but with waves of excitement, it feels so real but not real if you know what I mean :)

I wasnt brave enough to have the sleeve. If it went wrong they are actually chopping up my insides and it scared me. Im also terrified of the band slipping or whatever else that could hurt me. Horror stories. So far so good tho xxx

lousarah, really pleased it is working well for you :) Horror stories are everywhere! My place has stopped doing bands so that wasn't even an option (unless I went elsewhere). Although I am happy to go with the sleeve :)

I've got just a week and a bit so I've told everyone my new diet...... low carb high protein shakes which I've taken to work with me, got my mind set on this to be as honest as I can without telling the world its a band1

That's a good idea :)

How's the pre op diet going?

its going surprisingly well sleevegirl, TBH I am sick to death of food! I have been on self destruct since Christmas, I kinda gave up as my yoyo dieting had just about twisted my mind, so in all honesty I feel a sense of relief that my options are limited and my future is restricted. how are you getting on?

I find I'm eating everything in sight at the mo! I've got my dietitian, psychologist and physician appt tomorrow which I'm nervous about, but I'm really looking forward to finding out more info on the diets pre and post op. My hubby has offered to come with me but I don't know if the psychologist will want to speak to me on my own?

Really pleased you're doing so well hun xx

Had the appointments today, all went well - they have approved me :) The physchologist was pretty full on and went quite deep into my past.

How you doing today mrsstreet?

Thank you joujou :) :) :)

The physchologist was great, I was nervous but it was definitely worth it.

Back