• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Questions

kirstyd

Hi Everyone!

I'm getting a bit confused I fly out to Brussels on the 17th of June for op on the 18th. Now I've read alot of posts and u all mention pre op checks and blood! I'm going private through the wls group I haven't met anyone only communicated through phone and email. Will I have a pre op check on the morning of my surgery?? I just want to know wat to expect.

Also I really want to to know how quickly the weight will come off roughly I know we're all different I'm 29, 5ft 3 and 15 stone. This is the biggest secret I've ever kept! Only me my hubby and my best friend know about this! I've not told anyone else.

And since I turn 30 this year in oct me and some friends have booked a weekend away and I'm really really wondering wat I'll b able to eat and drink at this point (4months post op) I'll I b able to drink cider if it's flat? Wine? Vodka? Can you still drink normally? Is is my partying days over?

Any info wd b very much appreciated xxx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I was with WLS Group too but had my op (band) in the UK. All bloods and pre op tests were done the day before, then re done on the morning of the op.

I cant answer your other questions as you dont say what op you are having - but good luck x

tracyt84

everyones weight loss is different,and also everyone stomachs,some food people can eat others cannot,it will depend on you..also weightloss is different to each person n op as well,i had the band and have lost almost 2 stone in 3 weeks xx